Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I got caught

red-handed. You see, I haven't posted in nearly three weeks, and 802 Online's Cathy Resmer called me and others on it in one of her latest posts.

But, as Cathy points out, it's an interesting issue because many of these offending blogs are written by people affiliated with newspapers. I'd like to tell you that I've been so utterly swamped with my regular job in the last three weeks that I haven't had a spare moment to blog. But that's not true. I've been busy, yes, but so has Cathy, and she manages to post usually at least once each day. I think my hangup recently has been lack of a compelling topic to blog about. Pretty weak, I know.

In response to Cathy's question — Are readers not responding? — I'd have to forcibly answer: Sort of. Unfortunately, I'd be willing to bet the actual reader comments on the blog are outweighed by these: "Very nice! I found a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below and put in your zip to see what's available in your area. I made over $900 last month having fun!" Sigh.

Anyway, Cathy's right: It's time for a conversation about how it's going. Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol
big breast
merry christmas
ass parade
naruto xxx
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home